Congratulations to all the finalists of the 2023 Property Industry Awards.
Support, and celebrate, the finalists and winners at the National Property Conference Black-Tie Gala Dinner on Thursday 8 June.
Judges report an extremely high calibre of candidates entered for this year's Awards, with strong interest in many categories.
Supreme Award: The Property Industry Award – Finalists
- Peter Mence (Argosy Property)
- Kenneth Taylor (Quotable Value)
With thanks to our kind sponsor Simpson Grierson.
Professional Business of the Year (Large Business) – Finalists
- JLL New Zealand
- Quotable Value
With thanks to our kind sponsor Archistar.
Professional Business of the Year (Small Business) – Finalists
- APL Property
- Logan Stone
- Trust Management
- Quantify Consulting
Future Leader Award – Finalists
- Blake Ngarimu (Quotable Value)
- Divya Patel (Beca)
- Celeste Patutama (Align)
- Ben Rotto (APL Property)
With thanks to our kind sponsor Opteon.
Professional Community Awards are at the discretion of each Council and winners will be announced on the night:
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year (sponsored by Preston Rowe Paterson).
- Property Advisor of the Year (sponsored by Quickmap).
- Iain Gribble Memorial Award
- John M. Harcourt Memorial Award
Thank you to all those who entered. Follow our LinkedIn
page for more information on the finalists.