2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- 07 June 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm
- Save to Calendar
- Auditorium of the Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre, 188 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
- $0.00 Members
About the Event
Notice of the 2023 Annual General Meeting of The Property Institute of New Zealand
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers will be held in the Auditorium of the Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre on Wednesday 7 June 2023 at 5.15 pm.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, we encourage you to complete the attached proxy form to ensure that your vote is counted.
The nature of the business to be transacted at the meeting will be:
3. Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
4. President’s Report
5. Receive and adopt the Annual Report
6. Receive and adopt the audited financial statements for the 2022 financial year
7. NZIV Advancements
8. Appointment of Auditors
9. Confirm Council Membership for 2023
10. Remits and motions
11. General Business
Closure of Meeting
Members wishing to submit any remits or motions may do so until 4.00 pm, 8 May 2023.
No member is entitled to be present or to vote on any question either personally or by proxy or as a proxy for another member if their subscription is overdue for two months.
Minutes of last year’s AGM are available on the Institute's website and by clicking here.
Proxy forms must be with the New Zealand Institute of Valuers no later than 4.00 pm, 1 June 2023.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the New Zealand Institute of Valuers, PO Box 5304, Wellington 6145.