Accredited Residential Property Management (ARPM)
The Property Managers Institute of New Zealand (PROMINZ) aim is to lift the standard of property management in New Zealand and to give residential property managers the tools to provide second-to-none service to their employers, clients, and tenants.
PROMINZ members can apply for the Accredited Residential Property Manager (ARPM) qualification. Click here to download the application form.
To be eligible to apply for ARPM members must have at least two years of full-time work experience (post qualification) in a property field and be able to supply names of three independent referees (two of whom need to be Property Institute members).
To qualify for ARPM a PROMINZ member must:
- Meet the criteria for entry to PROMINZ and be a current affiliate of PINZ.
- Have achieved 20 hours of CPD and maintain that level of activity for each year ARPM is retained.
- Hold Level 4 NZ Certificate of Residential Property Management (or equivalent); or
- Demonstrate their industry knowledge and experience in a detailed interview and questionnaire.
Pay the annual administration fee of $125.00 inc GST which will be invoiced on application.
- Have recently completed the PROMINZ Ethics Module
- Not carry out any activity that brings PROMINZ or PINZ into disrepute including but not limited to:
- Any act of dishonesty such as fraud or theft; or
- Any breach of the institute/s ethical codes of conduct
- The PROMINZ Council will reserve the right at its discretion to revoke Accreditation from any member who acts in a way that is inconsistent with the values and ethos of the Institute.