Webinar: Fire Alarm Efficiencies in Commercial Properties Part 2
- 04 October 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Save to Calendar
- CPD Points: 1.00
- Access Restrictions: The recording of this webinar is only available through the Property Institute site to people who have purchased access using the Register button on this page.
- Duration: 60:00
- $57.50 Members
- $115.00 Non Members
About the Event
Hear from New Zealand Fire and Emergency in this informative webinar as they discuss legislations relating to the fire safety in buildings specifically emergency evacuation schemes and the legislation surrounding evacuation.
Members, please note that you will be required to complete a participation & CPD verification question before your CPD points will be automatically allocated to your CPD diary.
- Senior Policy and Capability Specialist - Risk Reduction at Fire & Emergency New Zealand
Darren is a proven Fire Risk Management Officer acknowledged for leadership and team initiatives, with extensive experience working across urban and rural communities and on major incidents and high-profile judicial cases. He is an effective communicator who empowers others to achieve their potential through identifying motivators and sharing insightful and valuable experiences.
- Risk Reduction and Investigations Manager at Fire and Emergency New Zealand
A member of the Risk Reduction Leadership Team accountable for ensuring the development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of fire investigation and risk reduction processes. Ensuring quality investigations provide the basis for evidence-based intelligence led decision-making, enabling district-based teams to work proactively with communities to reduce risk. Also responsible for monitoring risk reduction performance outcomes to ensure a return on investment through benefit realisation.
- Fire Risk Manager, Fire and Emergency New Zealand