Webinar: Rating Valuation Series Part 1
- 09 August 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Save to Calendar
- CPD Points: 1.00
- Access Restrictions: This video is only available through the Property Institute site to people who have purchased access using the Register button on this page.
- Duration: 60:00
- $57.50 Members
- $115.00 Non Members
About the Event
Join us for the first webinar in our three-part Rating Valuation Series.
Hear from Valuer-General Neill Sullivan as he covers:
- The role of the Valuer-General
- The NZ valuation system/profession & where does Rating Valuation fit?
- The rating valuation framework & how does it function?
- What is the end output & what is it used for?
- Territorial authorities
Members please note, you will be required to complete a participation verification question before your CPD points will be automatically allocated to your CPD diary.
- Land Information New Zealand - Wellington
Neill Sullivan is the Valuer-General, located in the Wellington office of Land Information New Zealand. He has been a registered valuer since 1983 and has worked in a variety of private and government roles in New Zealand and abroad. The Valuer-General is primarily responsible for regulation of the rating valuations system, chairing the Valuers Registration Board and is also member of the NZIV Council in accordance with the Valuers Act 1948.