Plant and Machinery Valuers Ethics Module
- CPD Points: 4.00
- $172.50 Members
- $345.00 Non Members
About the Event
Who is this module for?
This module is aimed at Plant and Machinery Valuers Institute (PMVI)
One of the characteristics that distinguish our members is their commitment to professional ethics.
Completion of the course is measured via a series of questions which will need to be completed to a high standard before the CPD points are credited.
After this module you will:
- Understand what ethics and the code of Ethics are.
- How ethics relates to modern professionals.
- The relationship between clients and professionals.
- Understand the relationship between Ethics and the law.
- The modules include a case study relevant to Plant and Machinery Valuer members.
How to access the module
Once purchased access to the module is via this link.
Please email a copy of your completed answers to PINZ Administration Secretariat for marking. email@example.com