IPAC & COMPRO Ethics module
- CPD Points: 4.00
- $172.50 Members
- $345.00 Non Members
About the Event
Who is this module for?
This module is aimed at Property Advisors & Consultants (IPAC) and Commercial Property Managers Institute (COMPRO) members of the Property Institute of New Zealand (PINZ).
This module is only available to members - please log in to access it.
One of the characteristics that distinguish our members is their commitment to professional ethics.
Completion of the course is measured via a series of questions which will need to be completed to a high standard before the CPD points are credited.
After this module you will:
- Understand what ethics and the code of Ethics are.
- How ethics relates to modern professionals.
- The relationship between clients and professionals.
- Understand the relationship between Ethics and the law.
- The modules include two case studies relevant to IPAC and COMPRO members.
How to access the module
Once purchased access to the module is via this link.
Please email a copy of your completed answers to Catherine email@example.com
CPD Points: 4