Understanding Rent Rolls
- 15 October 2:00 pm – 12:00 am
- CPD Points: 1.00
- $57.50 Members
- $115.00 Non Members
About the Event
Join Carole Pedder, Chartered Accountant, for this webinar on rent rolls. This webinar presentation has been written with Property Managers in mind and includes information on:
This webinar presentation will include:
- Different ways to value and what to look out for when undertaking due diligence on a rent roll.
- Understanding profitability to ensure the rent roll can cashflow its own purchase.
- Getting the structuring right and tax and GST issues to watch out for.
- The importance of getting the correct advice before you sign.
As a chartered accountant in public practice, every day involves deployment of my professional training and technical skills into the rough and tumble of real-world challenges. I’m a resilient advisor that brings to the table two decades of experience guiding, supporting, and nurturing my client’s business in all walks of life.
My clients know me to be a straight shooter with the experience to help them see situations for what they really are not what they may perceive them to be.
I hold a Masters in Professional Business with a Major in Taxation and this has been an enduring benefit for my work with the property sector where tax law is complex, ever changing, and critical to client success.
My down to earth approach ensures my clients build a deep understanding of their affairs and understand the logic behind the decisions I am guiding them on.
Member note: CPD points will be automatically allocated to your CPD diary, after attending this webinar.