Master Series Roadshow: Acquisition of Land under the Public Works Act Auckland
- 30 July 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Beca Auditorium, 22 Pitt Street,, Auckland, New Zealand
- Save to Calendar
- CPD Points: 3.00
- $115.00 Members
- $250.00 Non Members
About the Event
The Property Institute master series roadshow on Acquisition of Land under the Public Works Act is coming to Auckland
Presentations by Michael Wood and Nick Wilson of Simpson Grierson and LINZ will include:
- Acquisition of Maori land
- Acquiring land in a unit title development
- Partial acquisitions
- Multiple interests in land
- Dealing with severances
- Third parties affected by public works
- Deceased owners
- Land that includes marine and coastal area
- Relevant case precedent
- The formal session will be followed by a robust panel discussion and Q &A with our presenters alongside senior members of the Property Institute who have extensive practical expertise with the Public Works Act.
Michael Wood - Head Commercial Property Group
Michael has particular expertise in the Public Works Act, including acquisition and compensation negotiations, and the offer back obligations on disposal.
Asia Pacific Legal 500 Real Estate & Construction | Transport 2019 – Leading Lawyer
Chambers Asia-Pacific Real Estate 2019 - Leading Lawyer
Asialaw Leading Lawyers Guide Construction & Real Estate 2018 - Market-leading Lawyer
Nick Wilson - Partner
Nick is a partner in the firm's commercial property group. He specialises in commercial property, infrastructure, and local government law.
Nick has wide experience in advising on all aspects of commercial property. He has particular expertise in acquisitions and disposals, property due diligence, subdivision and development, utility arrangements, Overseas Investment Act applications, and Public Works Act acquisitions and compensation.
Asia Pacific Legal 500 Real Estate & Construction 2018 - Next Generation Lawyer
Click here to find out more about Nick.
This seminar is worth 3 verified CPD points.
CPD points will be automatically allocated to your CPD diary after attending the seminar.
Need help registering? Please contact us