2019 South-Mid Canterbury Branch AGM
- 21 March 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Café Mes Amis, Corner of State Highway one and Orari Station Road, Orari, South/Mid Canterbury, New Zealand
- Save to Calendar
- CPD Points: 1.00
- $0.00 Members
- $0.00 Non Members
About the Event
Register now to attend the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the South-Mid Canterbury Branch of the Property Institute of New Zealand.
To download AGM paperwork please click on the links below.
- AGM Agenda
- If you wish to nominate a member for the Branch Committee, please return a completed nomination form to your branch chair Alistair Wing email@example.com .
- If you are unable to attend the AGM but would like to cast a vote in your absence, please complete a proxy form and send it to your branch chair at least two days before the meeting.
- If you wish to bring a motion or business before the AGM that is not an agenda item, please give notice in writing at least 20 days before the day of the AGM.
The Chairpersons Report, 2018 minutes and Branch Financials will be available at the event.