Keeping Up With The Standards
- CPD Points: 1.00
- Access Restrictions: This video is only available through the Property Institute site to people who have purchased access using the Register button on this page.
- $37.95 Members
- $37.95 Non Members
About the Event
New International Valuation Standards will be formally adopted in New Zealand on July 1 this year.
These will be a critical part of the toolbox for any professional valuer from that date.
This is your opportunity to hear the Vice Chairman of the International Valuation Standards Board, New Zealand’s own Chris Stanley, explain the changes and what they mean for frontline valuation professionals.
This webinar will cover:
- IVS 101 Scope of Works
- IVS 102 Implementation
- IVS 103 Reporting
- IVS 104 Bases of Valuation
- IVS 105 Valuation Approaches and Methods
- IVS 200 Business and Business Interests
- IVS 300 Plant and Equipment
- IVS 400 Real Property Interests
- IVS 410 Development Property
- IVS 500 Financial Instruments