Property Professional is the Property Institute's quarterly magazine bringing news, views, commentaries, profiles,and technical information to PINZ members and the broader property industry.
We're always on the hunt for informed feedback and suggestions for future editions.
- 2018 PINZ Conference
- Rock Star Economy Off Key?
- Conference Speakers
- 2018 Award Winners
- Taking the pulse of the property market and broader economy
- Shaping property law
- Valuation on the fly
- Future proofing residential design
- 27 Houses a day
- Labour's plan
- Capital Gains Tax - when, not if?
- Message from London
- Property at the Peak Conference Special
- Award winners, presentations, profiles
- Auckland's housing issues
- Message from London
- Pulling votes with property
- First shots fired in property turf war
- Home buyers beware
- Rural land at the right price
- The future of property
- How the property profession is changing
- Property education
- Energy efficiency in commercial buildings
- New technology
- Next generation of property professionals
- New mayors on housing what can we expect?
- Property challenges facing local government
- Landmark tenancy tribunal decision on tenant damage
- Special Housing Areas – are they working?
- Celebrating excellence in property
- Commercial Retail: Winners and losers
- New rules driving retail success
- House prices defying gravity
- Effects on meth contamination on houses
- PINZ 2016 Annual Conference
- Property award winners
- Urban revitalisation
- Riding out the ripple Hamiltons future growth
- Building cities for the future: How city councils are taking notice
- Rethinking property: What the ageing population actually wants
- The future of housing in New Zealand
- The challenge of living at higher density
- Understanding residential investor behaviour
- Innovation in prefabrication
- Improving commercial rent assessment
- The case for and against foreign investment
- What will become of China's ghost cities?
- Young blood leading the Institute
- Making the most of our land
- Builing sustainability trends
- David Seymour on Auckland housing
- Fibre & Celular - their impact on commercial property
- Getting and keeping talent
- Using land for housing