The Institute provides a wide range of services and benefits which may be of interest to non-members.
Education and Continuing Professional Development
- Webinars and Seminars
- The Institute runs a full programme of Webinars and Seminars for Property Professionals. For a full list of upcoming educational events click here.
- Regional Property Networks
- The Institute operates a Property Network in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch and will soon be expanding these to other parts of New Zealand. Property Network Meetings feature top-quality Speakers on topics relating to Property Economics and the Property Market.
Promotion of your Business
- Advertising opportunities
- Advertising is now available in the Property Institute's quarterly Property Professional magazine that reaches leading industry professionals and opinion shapers. For advertising inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsorship opportunities
- In return for your support, we offer a variety of opportunities each year where our sponsors can build a relationship with the ever-increasing number of professionals that make up New Zealand’s property industry. These events are a great opportunity to get your message out to our members. For sponsorship inquiries, contact Rebecca van Etten email@example.com
- The PINZ annual conference attracts hundreds of property professionals over three days and includes an awards ceremony honouring the industry’s best.
- PINZ also offers a range of post-nominals and registration for senior members who are high achievers in their field. They allow the public to easily identify them as experienced, trusted property practitioners who maintain high standards, and follow a proven ethical code of conduct.
- NZ Property Professional Magazine
- Property Professional is a quarterly magazine that is delivered free of charge to members of the Property Institute. It tackles a broad array of topical, relevant, and timely subjects, technical information and profiles property professionals at all stages of their careers.
Other Products and Services
PropertyJobs PropertyJobs is a recruitment service for property professionals provided by the Property Institute. It's the most effective way for employers to find a property professional in New Zealand, or for job-seekers to find a job in the property industry.
Property Industry Quality Assurance (PIQA)The Property Institute of New Zealand is committed to promoting excellence and high standards among property professionals. The Property Industry Quality Assurance programme (PIQA) is a comprehensive toolkit for property professionals striving for best practice. For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org