A leading voice in Residential property management
PROMINZ was established in 2019, following the merger of the Independent Property Managers Association (IPMA) with the Property Institute of New Zealand.
PROMINZ supports members throughout New Zealand who are committed to raising the standards of property management, are disciplined in their pursuit of professional development, and determined to play their part in enhancing the reputation of the residential property management industry.
The organisation's key objectives are to:
- Raise standards in the residential property management sector
- Improve the public standing of the property management industry
- Provide members with support and training to enhance their professional skills
- Facilitate training opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- Lobby the government on behalf of members on relevant law reforms relating to the industry
- Provide protection for the public through a robust complaints process
PROMINZ has a defined Constitution underpinned by a set of Rules, Code of Practice and Code of Ethics.
new members are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- A clear Police check & credit record
- Operate a separate bank account for rents
- Hold Public Liability insurance
- Agree to our strict code of practice / code of ethics
- Adhere to the Residential Tenancies Act
- Actively maintain ongoing professional development
- Act professionally at ALL TIMES
Download the application form here .
If you require immediate information please click here
You can find a PROMINZ Member near you by clicking here.
Members may use the new PROMINZ logo to demonstrate their commitment to raising professional standards. It is available for download below.