For inquires, questions or complaints please email: email@example.com That address will be monitored by Rochelle.
Who are we?
PROMINZ is committed to setting new - higher - standards in residential property management. Our mission is to deliver to members, clients, and tenants by:
- Raising industry standards through innovation, education, communication, and sharing best practice advice from trusted, and experienced operators.
- Instilling confidence by promoting fairness with our robust code of ethics, membership rules, common sense public advocacy, and advancing a culture that encourages continuing professional growth and development.
- Celebrating excellence, recognising hard work, and providing a modern toolbox to ensure property managers are equipped for the unique challenges they face.
new members are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- A clear Police check & credit record
- Operate a separate bank account for rents
- Hold Public Liability insurance
- Agree to our strict code of practice / code of ethics
- Adhere to the Residential Tenancies Act
- Actively maintain ongoing professional development
- Act professionally at ALL TIMES
You can view the latest President's newsletter by clicking here.
Download the affiliate membership form click here.
For inquires, questions or complaints please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a PROMINZ Member near you by clicking here.
Members may use the new PROMINZ logo to demonstrate their commitment to raising professional standards. It is available for download below.