Who are we?
PROMINZ is committed to setting new - higher - standards in residential property management. Our mission is to deliver to members, clients, and tenants by:
- Raising industry standards through innovation, education, communication, and sharing best practice advice from trusted, and experienced operators.
- Instilling confidence by promoting fairness with our robust code of ethics, membership rules, common sense public advocacy, and advancing a culture that encourages continuing professional growth and development.
- Celebrating excellence, recognising hard work, and providing a modern toolbox to ensure property managers are equipped for the unique challenges they face.
new members are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- A clear Police check & credit record
- Operate a separate bank account for rents
- Hold Public Liability insurance
- Agree to our strict code of practice / code of ethics
- Adhere to the Residential Tenancies Act
- Actively maintain ongoing professional development
- Act professionally at ALL TIMES
You can view the latest President's newsletter by clicking here.
Download the affiliate membership form click here.
Please click here if you wish to contact us.
You can find a PROMINZ Member near you by clicking here.
Members may use the new PROMINZ logo to demonstrate their commitment to raising professional standards. It is available for download below.