The Property Institute of New Zealand (PINZ) encompasses five main membership communities.
- the Valuers Community (NZIV)
- the Property Advisory & Consultancy Community
- the Property & Facilities Management Community
- the Infrastructure Plant & Machinery Valuation Community.
- the Residential Property Management Community (IMPA)
Our membership includes a growing catchment of other professionals such as property lawyers, developers, and investors.
The Property Institute exists for the benefit of its members and there are a number of ways to become a member, ranging from student through to becoming a life member, and fellow.
Membership has many advantages, from ongoing learning opportunities, CPD, networking with other property professionals, status & awards, alongside other member benefits and services.
We consider membership applications from an increasingly broad range of those working within the industry - from those just planning a career in property, through to seasoned professionals looking for more effective representation.
To find out more about the Property Institute's membership criteria, email email@example.com.